2. Purpose of work
The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist leads digital communications and social media, integrating professional marketing knowledge and project management skills to improve connections and advance the university’s mission and vision, thereby contributing to communication initiatives within and outside the university. responsible for strengthening
3. Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the development and implementation of digital communications platform processes and plans that further the University’s initiatives and goals
- Oversee the creation of various types of online materials for marketing services for universities
- Create and maintain a communication plan to provide an overview of all social media and digital communication activities. Work closely with content development and branding teams to maintain brand and messaging consistency across digital media initiatives.
- Researching social media trends and channels to update and measure the effectiveness of the University’s website by managing search engine optimization and providing content strategies to drive people to the website; analyze, monitor
- Manage and develop integrated social media marketing communications programs to support university campaigns and initiatives
- Acting as a gatekeeper for all digital and social media channels in managing information from all sources, providing guidance to maximize the use of powerful communication tools to distribute promotional materials
- Create and manage content management systems for university websites, intranets, and online communications efforts
- Work with teams to plan and create new web-based strategies, tactics and content to maintain digital brand value, ensure promotional activities are properly executed and documented in contact databases, and targeted , personalization, and competitive differentiation
- Make sure your editorial content is created and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with your company’s design guidelines and brand image.
- Develop and direct digital communications projects to keep abreast of innovative technologies for timely and effective communication of important messages
- Collect and analyze business metrics to identify business requirements, priorities, recommendations, and new opportunities
- Manage all social media and digital communication requests during the development phase of digital projects, assess their feasibility and manage ongoing solutions
- Develop and maintain information architecture artifacts such as high-level site architectures, page schemas, navigation schemes, detailed site maps, wireframes, user scenarios, and prototypes
- Investigating, evaluating and implementing new tools/trends for campaigns and promotions
- Plan, assist and support all internal clients with their digital communication needs and requirements
- Ensure consistency and coordination of message delivery across all digital media tools
- Initiate briefs, project plans and checklists, follow up with internal and external clients to monitor progress, report updates and supervise work in progress
- We review media submissions to ensure they meet the required standards of quality and timeliness, and provide materials and information to reviewers as needed.
- Comply with the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures and report violations or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinates with other departments as needed to facilitate accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as needed to strengthen the team’s internal capabilities and ensure achievement of established goals and plans.
- Recommend appropriate training courses according to pre-determined training needs, assess their effectiveness, and monitor their results.
- Conducts performance evaluations of subordinates according to the planned schedule and recommends necessary actions according to applicable practices.
- Hold regular meetings with your subordinates to clarify priorities and ensure workflows run smoothly.
- Follow-up of employee leave, leave, other affairs and related affairs
4. Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design or related training
- At least 7-9 years of relevant experience.
United Arab Emirates:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
If you need further assistance or are having problems with your online application, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected].
Main location: KUK – Khalifa University
work: senior specialist