|position:||forest town johannesburg|
|Remote work:||Optional remote work|
Production Coordinator – 3D Animation Series
As the production coordinator, your role is to create the schedule, coordinate the creation and coordination of assets and deliverables, and track the overall high-level progress of the project. You will be the central figure in coordinating deadlines, resources, feedback, budgets, and allocating and distributing work.
- Work with key teams to understand and define the overall project vision and requirements.
- Responsible for planning project scope for assets and deliverables (characters, environments, audio, actors, creatives, etc.) and creating production schedules.
- Meet regularly with team members to assign tasks, discuss progress, communicate milestones, prioritize deliverables, and collect and record feedback.
- Project Management: Track and maintain production schedules. Perform risk assessments and strategy adjustments.
- It helps your team work efficiently and provides support to procure additional resources when needed.
- Organize approvals and feedback and keep chief creative updated on progress and issues.
Full-time or freelance, remote work.
- Good knowledge of the post-production process and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Understand the production and post-production process.
- I understand the 3D animation workflow.
- A degree in film and television production and/or project management.
- English proficiency required.
Posted at 13:05 on August 22nd, deadline on October 21st