digital marketing manager
Full-time hybrid work system
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team behind an established online magazine. ion (AEON.co) and Psyche (psyche.co) A newly launched international event program, sophia club (sophiaclub.co).
We are looking for someone with a strong background in digital marketing and a proven track record of successful online audience and revenue growth. Join Aeon Media as it enters an exciting growth period.
ion When Psyche Get completely free access and reach a large global audience of 1.5 million unique users per month. Over half of our readership and donor base is based in the United States.
of sophia club Launching in early 2022, it has monthly live performances in Melbourne, New York and London.
We are headquartered in our beautiful warehouse office in Melbourne CBD and have small teams in London and New York.
Digital marketing managers work closely with directors to develop and grow audience and revenue across platforms and channels. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer, manages the Social Media Coordinator (0.5), Newsletter Her Coordinator (0.3) and works closely with the Sophia Club Manager.
This role works directly with the technical team and serves as a key advocate for reader and donor experience, data tracking and reporting.
- Focus on growth and manage the reader and donor lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Increase reader income with a focus on organic campaigns through unique digital channels
- Oversee the AEON, Psyche and Sophia Club newsletters and social media accounts to facilitate continuous improvement and growth
- Manage data tracking and reporting to ensure data-driven information and responsiveness. Provide timely reports to keep directors informed of trends. Track performance against strategy.Provide editorial insight to editorial directors
- Work with technical teams to manage Google strategy to increase search rankings and quality traffic through SEO and other tactics
- Work with the technical team to continuously improve the user experience and suggest ways to increase conversions and other key deliverables such as time on site and article sharing.
- Manage your magazine syndication strategy to increase your income
- Manage communication contra partnerships and promotional swaps across newsletter, social and potential podcast offerings
- Stay on top of digital marketing best practices and advise directors accordingly
skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role with a proven track record of success in increasing viewership and online revenue
- Hands-on experience managing websites, social media and email campaigns
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics, Data Studio, and data tracking, analysis, and reporting
- Proven project/campaign planning and management skills
- Knowledge of SEO, user experience and performance marketing
- Past track record of working closely with technical teams to achieve marketing goals
- Knowledge of digital and e-commerce trends related to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- strong writing skills
- Good judgment and interpersonal skills
- Experience in media, charity or creative fields is important but not required
- Relevant degree-level advanced qualifications in marketing, business, commerce, or related fields
Applications close on Monday, August 22, 2022
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].