Demand for Professional Digital Marketing Software
ROCKVILLE, Md., USA, August 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global digital marketing software market is estimated to secure a market value of USD 370 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The rapid penetration of smartphones in the market has also greatly boosted digital media consumption.
Digital marketing software revenue grew at a CAGR of 9% from 2015 to 2021, reaching a value of US$56 billion by the end of the period. The prospects were even broader during the COVID-19 pandemic as we saw a paradigm shift towards remote business models as a result of strict social distancing protocols.
for critical insights upon digital marketing software market, request a sample report
As digital media penetration increases, major players have invested heavily in online advertising to increase reachability. In addition, rapid digitization has changed the way organizations function by providing companies with different tools to connect with industry stakeholders through different social networking and different media.
What is the contribution of North America in the development of the market?
Presence of established key players to tap into the North American market
According to Fact.MR’s estimates, the region could secure around 44% of the market share in 2022. The region’s significant contribution can be attributed to the presence of established key players in the region. In addition, growing interest in online shopping is expected to provide various expansion opportunities in the region.
various US companies such as The Cloud Native Computing Foundation and the National Cloud Technologists Association encourage the use of cloud computing for deploying several high-tech solutions such as CRM and marketing automation on cloud platforms.
Click here for details digital marketing software market, you can contact our analyst https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7136
Major segments covered by digital marketing software industry research
- by service
- Managed Digital Marketing Service
- Professional Digital Marketing Services
- by solution
- Digital marketing software for campaign management
- Digital marketing software for content management
- digital marketing software for email marketing
- Digital marketing software for search marketing
- Digital marketing software for marketing automation
- Digital marketing software for social media
- Digital Marketing Software for CRM Software
- Digital marketing software for other solutions
- based on company size
- Digital marketing software for small and medium businesses (SMEs)
- Digital marketing software for large businesses
- Based on end use
- healthcare digital marketing software
- automotive digital marketing software
- Media & Entertainment Digital Marketing Software
- Educational digital marketing software
- government digital marketing software
- BFSI Digital Marketing Software
- Manufacture of digital marketing software
- Digital marketing software for other end uses
- based on deployment
- cloud-based digital marketing software
- On-premises digital marketing software
Players in the global digital marketing software market are choosing various strategies to expand their market. We also make significant contributions to research and development to innovate our products and ensure our position at the forefront of the market. Some of the recent developments among key players include:
- In April 2021, Adobe Inc announced a partnership with FedEx to power innovation in e-commerce. The integration will give Adobe merchants access to his FedEx post-purchase logistics intelligence to help drive demand, reduce costs and gain customer insights.
- In April 2021, HubSpot launched Operations Hub to develop its CRM platform. With this platform, you can consolidate your customer data in a connected CRM platform, automate many time-consuming tasks, easily maintain a clean database, and ultimately be proactive in formulating your company’s strategy. can play a role.
Get Customized digital marketing software market Reports on specific research solutions
key player in digital marketing software market
- Adobe Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- hubspot Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Marketo Co., Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
important point digital marketesoftware Market research
- Global Digital Marketing Software Market Worth USD 65 Billion By 2022
- Professional digital marketing software to capture 65% equivalent revenue share in 2022
- North America will capture approximately 44% of market share in 2021
- The cloud segment is expected to hold about 57% of revenue share in 2021
- Asia-Pacific to experience significant market expansion, thriving at a CAGR of 12% value to 2032
- Global demand for digital marketing software to grow 5.6x from 2022 to 2032
Check out Fact.MR’s article on technology domains.
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Market– According to a physical access control system (PACS) market analysis, global demand will grow by more than 10% year-on-year (YoY) in 2021, reaching a total of 2.2 million units. Demand for biometric PACS is expected to grow by 9% to a total of 850,000 units, while demand for his card-based PACS is expected to increase by 12.5% to 960,000 units in 2021.
High power RF amplifier market– The global high power RF amplifier market is currently valued at approximately US$4.6 billion. Sales of high-power RF amplifiers are expected to reach US$14.7 billion by 2031, accelerating at a high CAGR of 12.3%. Demand for smart energy in the end-use sector, 2021-2031.
airport kiosk market– The global airport kiosk market was valued at approximately USD 1.7 billion in 2020. Airport kiosk sales are projected to accelerate at a healthy CAGR of 9% to exceed USD 4 billion by 2031.
public security software market– The global public safety software market is expected to reach a valuation of approximately US$7 billion in 2020 and surpass US$20 billion by 2031, rising at a CAGR of 11%. Demand for computer-assisted dispatch solutions will grow at a CAGR of 9% over the 2021-2031 assessment period.
AI Virtual Visor Market– According to a new report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the number of vehicle displays is steadily increasing, growing by nearly 65% between 2016 and 2021. The display market could reach approximately $22 billion by 2022.
bike subscription market– According to industry analysis by market research and competitive intelligence provider Fact.MR, the global market for bicycles will reach USD 58 billion in 2020, with approximately 140 million bicycles produced annually worldwide. The market is valued at just over US$127 billion by 2030 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8%.
satellite internet market– The satellite internet market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% with a market valuation of USD 6 billion during the forecast period of 2021-2031. The Internet has moved from a commodity to an amenity to a necessity over the past two decades, largely as a result of the smartphone revolution.
Big data analytics in the healthcare market– Global big data analytics in healthcare market is estimated at USD 39.7 billion by 2022. Data as a technology is rapidly being adopted and monetized by healthcare industry stakeholders. This is expected to drive the growth of global big data analytics in the healthcare market. It will register a market value of US$194.7 billion by the end of 2032, at a CAGR of over 19%.
digital door lock system market– The global digital door lock system market could reach a valuation of around US$9 billion in 2022. Sales of digital door lock systems are expected to exceed US$47 billion by 2032, accelerating at a steady CAGR of 18%.
SiC & GaN power semiconductor market– The global SiC & GaN power semiconductor market is estimated to be USD 884 million in 2022. Demand for these electronic discrete components during the forecast period of 2022-32.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most important decisions. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but we believe our USP is the trust you place in our expertise. It covers a wide range, from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most niche categories are reliably analyzed. We have offices in Dublin, USA and Ireland. The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please contact us with your goals. We will be your competent research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow us: Twitter