|Reward:||R31000 – R37000 monthly company contribution|
|Remote work:||Partial remote work possible|
|Own transportation required:||yes|
Therefore, we want to take our client service experience in PR to the next level. There’s nothing better than joining a highly dedicated team at one of South Africa’s most award-winning PR agencies. A great opportunity to advance your career by working with the best mentors in the industry.
of This appointment is for a senior account manager who is somewhat hybrid and able to work across a portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors. Including consumer and B2B technology, travel and tourism, airlines, etc.
Additionally, candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong and established media and influencer relationships
- PR planning experience
- Research and strategy development expertise
- Problem management experience
- Content development and editing skills
- Demonstrate leadership and solid people management skills
- Have a strong work ethic and be process driven
- Deadline driven and able to multitask
If you have a proven track record of providing excellent service while building strong relationships with both clients and media, excellent writing skills, and a strong storytelling pitch, take a look at our resume. asap.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Public Relations and Communications.
- Experience in a accredited PR agency is a must. He has over 5 years of experience post-graduation, of which over 3 of his years have been at the account his manager level.I’m working on Broad Portfolio number of clients – as detailed above
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with internal counterparts, clients and media – building strong and long-term relationships in the process.
- Strong writing power.
- Understand the creative process and how to effectively leverage internal and external creative resources.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and efficient time management skills.
- An established media contact network across print, digital, and broadcast channels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required.
Posted at 13:50 on August 1st, deadline on September 30th