Application deadline: March 10, 2022
salary: A professor’s salary is determined according to the professor’s scope that applies within the university.
Queen’s Management School appoints Professors of Digital Marketing and Systems to provide research leadership aligned with the school’s research strategy, teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and contribute to the school’s administrative and outreach activities, thereby contributing to its It seeks to further strengthen its academic reputation. This is a key position within Queen’s Management School’s Information Technology, Analytics and Operations Group. During the period of growth, successful candidates have the potential to shape and enhance the future research and teaching direction of the group. Our supportive research environment allows for attendance at national/international conferences, fosters the pursuit of high-quality publications, and fosters meaningful engagement with non-academic stakeholders. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to interact and work with researchers who are internationally renowned for their outstanding research and high social impact.
Successful applicants’ applications must clearly indicate:
- PhD in Marketing or Information Systems or related fields.
- Recognized for excellence and reputation in marketing and information systems.
- A sustained publication record of international excellence in the fields of marketing and information systems.
- Experience in teaching and evaluating marketing and information systems at university level.
- Ability to contribute to successful and sustained postgraduate supervision, usually as a PhD-level lead supervisor.
- Substantial experience in providing academic leadership at a strategic level (e.g., research director, group head).
Please note that the above is not a complete list. For more information on the role, including required and preferred criteria, please click the Candidate Information link below.
At Queens, our employees are at the center of everything we do. As a staff member, you will be part of a vibrant organizational culture with a continuous focus on learning and development that will provide you with opportunities to reach your full potential and advance your career.
We offer excellent employment packages including:
- pension system
- Combining remote work with office work allows for flexible working by allowing you to work with your manager to design your work week
- family-friendly initiatives
- career development opportunities
- Health and Mental Health Support
- Eight weeks of annual leave (23 days of annual paid leave, 10 days of holidays, 9 days of public holidays)
Queen’s University is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. By establishing staff networks such as iRise (Race) and her PRISM (LGBTQ+), we have created an inclusive culture that promotes equality.
In addition to Athena Swan, we also subscribe to equality charters such as the Diversity Charter NI. For more information on our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, please visit www.qub.ac.uk/diversity. www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and
Informal contacts: Dr. Stephanie Graham’s e-mail: stephanie.graha[email protected] or Prof. Min Zhang’s e-mail: [email protected]
Attractive reward package
More information for international applicants