Best healthcare facility for ‘consumer loyalty’ and ‘patient experience’
NRC Health Last week, we announced the winners of our annual Consumer Loyalty Award and Excellence in Patient Experience Award.
About the Consumer Loyalty Award
For the Consumer Loyalty Awards, NRC Health recognizes the top 100 healthcare facilities, including the top 10 best-in-class winners, for striving to “develop and maintain long-term loyalty among their patient population.” was awarded.
According to NRC Health, the winners are “recognised for achieving exceptionally high scores on NRC Health’s Loyalty Index, a composite of seven different key dimensions of consumer loyalty.”
To determine the winners, NRC Health examined at least 150 top-of-mind mentioned organizations in the Market Insights survey from April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022. Each year, the largest online healthcare Market Insights US Consumer Survey measures the opinions, behaviors and profiles of more than 300,000 consumers.
Here are the top 10 winners of the 2022 “Best in Class” Consumer Loyalty Awards (in alphabetical order):
- California Hospital Medical Center (Los Angeles, California)
- christ hospital* (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital* (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Mayo Clinic Hospital Florida* (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Mayo Clinic Hospital Rochester* (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Morristown Medical Center (Morristown, New Jersey)
- New York Presbyterian Allen Hospital (New York, NY)
- Pennsylvania Hospital* (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics (Iowa City, Iowa)
- University of Utah Hospital* (Salt Lake City, Utah)
* teeth advisory body member
Helen Hrdy, Chief Growth Officer, NRC Health, said: “Healthcare organizations are cutting their jobs as the industry continues to evolve post-pandemic. The progress you have made is even more commendable. Kudos to the winners and keep up the great work.”
Click here to view the full list of top 100 winners.
About the “Excellent Patient Experience Award”
For the Excellence in Patient Experience Awards, formerly known as the Excellence Awards, NRC Health recognizes winners across eight categories “for their efforts to consistently deliver a superior patient experience throughout the continuum of care” .
To determine the winners, NRC Health looked at real-time Net Promoter Scores to see which organizations patients were most likely to recommend to other members of their community. NRC Health chose her one winner in each category.
Here are the 2022 winners in each category:
- Small health system: Hawaii Pacific Health* (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Moderate health system: Lehigh Valley Health Network* (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Large healthcare system: marcy health* (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Small hospital: Wabash General Hospital (Mount Carmel, Illinois)
- Medium hospital: Monterey Community Hospital (Monterey, CA)
- Large hospital: Northwest Community Healthcare* (Evanston, IL)
- Pediatrics: Scottish rituals for children (Dallas, Texas)
- Medical group: Tyrone Medical Partners (Charlotte, North Carolina)
*Advisory board member
“In an ever-evolving and often challenging industry, we welcome the opportunity to honor an organization that demonstrates excellence in patient experience and fully embodies our mission to bring human understanding to healthcare,” Hrdy said. “The eight award-winning institutions are doing more than ever for their patients and are recognized for their continued efforts to ensure access to quality and equitable care for all.” I’m proud of you.” (Black, health leaders, 8/18; NRC Health News Release, 8/16. Access NRC Health’s 2022 Consumer Loyalty Award, 8/22. NRC Health’s “Excellence in Patient Experience Awards” (accessed 8/22)