Real Gunky Fashion Festival showcases Louisiana fashion
BOSSIER CITY, LA. (KSLA) – Lead designer Tki Francis and Louisiana fashion brand Real Gunkie present the second annual Real Gunkie Fashion Festival.
Louisiana fashion makes a comeback at the second annual Real Gunky Fashion Festival, once again taking over Shreveport Bossier. The festival highlights Louisiana’s growing fashion industry ahead of the upcoming New York Fashion Week, which begins September 8th. The first event of 2021 is sold out.
The event will take place at the Bossier City Civic Center, 620 Benton Rd, Bossier City, beginning August 27th at 3pm. General admission tickets are $25 and are for ages 18 and older. Tickets are available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-real-gunkie-fashion-festival-season-ii-tickets-382916482507?aff=erelexpmlt.
The event showcases Louisiana fashion, including:
- fashion show
- education fashion department
- retail expert
- live entertainment
- local and suburban vendors
Lead designer Tki Francis hails from Shreveport Bossier and graduated from Airline High School with a BA in Fashion Merchandising and Consumer Studies from Louisiana Tech University.
Her most notable achievements:
- Fashion Prize Fest Top 5 Finalists
- Featured Designers at Los Angeles Fashion Week
- Featured designer at New York Fashion Week
- The designer was featured in Los Angeles-based CIE Fashion Magazine
- 7 Listed as a stylist in Hues Magazine
- Notable Alumni of the Louisiana Tech Department of Human Ecology
For more information on Real Gunkie, please visit www.realgunkie.com.
For more information on The Real Gunky Fashion Festival, visit the event’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/1363564080803520
Copyright 2022 KSLA. all rights reserved.